Dassault Falcon 2000
The Dassault Falcon 2000/ex is a French made business jet that comes with a twin engine and plenty of class. This aircraft has a cruising speed of about 851 km/h and is able to travel for a distance of 6,020 km without the need to refuel. Going anywhere in one of these planes is a real pleasure and a great reminder of why it is so good to fly. Those of us who spend a great deal of our lives flying from place to place can easily forget the wonder of plane travel, but the Dassault Falcon 7x Falcon 2000/ex reminds us again. This is a superb choice if you want to charter a plane for a business or leisure trip.
How to Get the Lowest Rates When Chartering a Dassault Falcon 7x Falcon 2000/ex
A few years ago chartering any private jet could be a bit of a hassle; especially if you wanted to get a good deal. These days the wonders of the internet mean that we can easily and quickly find the best prices for chartering a jet like a Dassault Falcon 7x Falcon 2000/ex. Here are just a few tips to help you get the best possible deal;
- The first thing to mention here is that there can be a wide variety of rates available when chartering any business jet. Don't just assume that they are all roughly around the same price because you could really lose out by thinking this way. Make sure you shop around to get the best rate.
- Don't be afraid to negotiate the price as most charter companies will be willing to negotiate. Especially these days with the economy going through a rough patch.
- If this is something that you plan to do more than once make sure that you mention this to the charter company as they should be able to offer you a discounted rate. If you can guarantee them a certain amount of business every year they will almost definitely be bending over backwards to pleas you.
- If you have been offered a better price somewhere else make sure you mention this as it is usually a great motivator for encouraging a charter company to lower their rates even more.
- It can be a great idea to ask business acquaintances for advice. If they have had experience with a chartering company they should be able to point you in the right direction.
The Joys of Flying in a Dassault Falcon 7x Falcon 2000/ex
Let's be honest here, even if you do manage to get a great charter rate on your Dassault Falcon 7x Falcon 2000/ex, it is still likely to be quite a bit more expensive than a scheduled flight. The extra expense can be well worth though if it gets you to your destination when you want to get there. You will also find that a Dassault Falcon 7x Falcon 2000/ex will be able to reach destinations that would be miles away from any city airport. The best thing though, is that a trip in a private jet will remind you of the joys of flight.
↑ Back to Top